Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Pet Peeves

A quick list of my top pet peeves:

-Not using a turning signal. I'll punch you...
-Expressing an opinion as your own that EVERYONE else has. Don't tell me that you think war is bad and the world would be better without it. Everyone thinks that...
-Talking about the weather. Worst conversation topic ever. Be creative and talk about something else that I wouldn't know if I walked outside. Next time someone starts the weather talk with me, I think I will pretend that I haven't noticed.
-Andrew Kress and Jessica Cable.

That's all for now! What are your pet peeves?

Maybe more people would use their turning signals if they were like this
|
|
|
|
\/


1 comment:

  1. All I saw was my name and I was like "SWEET! I made a list" but then I kept reading and saw what this list was about... It's on.

    ReplyDelete